Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Are you on the hunt for exciting new challenges that boost your professional growth? If you’re an innovator by nature and a Resources Specialist by trade, we’d love to hear from you! Read on to see if you’d be a good fit for the Scopic team of 250+ professionals from over 40 countries.
At Scopic, the virtual world is our home so this is a full-time remote position. Only apply if you’re prepared for the zero-hour commute and the thought of collaborating with colleagues from around the globe excites you!
The skills and traits we’re looking for:
• Bachelor's degree in a business or technical field
• 1+ years of experience working in the software development industry
• Basic understanding of the Software Development Life Cycle and Project Management
• Knowledge of programming languages and frameworks how they interact together is desired.
• Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent computer skills and proficient in Microsoft Office
• Strong critical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
• Strong conflict resolution skills, including the ability to negotiate and influence others
• Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks appropriately
• Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
• Strong attention to detail, responsiveness, follow-through, flexibility, initiative, and tact
• Experience in Software Project Management is a plus
Your main Responsibilities:
• Own and manage assigned resource requests by validating requirements, searching for candidates, and presenting candidates for consideration
• Onboard selected resources to projects
• Identify over and under-utilized personnel, and determine appropriate solutions to balance the workload
• Recommend appropriate and relevant training to support our employee and business goals
• Regularly communicate any changes in personnel on projects with the team and the staff involved
The secret ingredients that make us special:
• Your growth is our growth. We invest in your future with paid training and other professional opportunities.
• We’re industry innovators at the forefront of change. Equipped with the latest technologies and a team of knowledgeable colleagues by your side, you’ll embrace new and interesting challenges.
• Your location. Your schedule — Pick your time-zone, choose your preferred hours, and work from the place where you feel most at home.
• Flexibility and freedom are in our DNA! As long as you have a stable internet connection and the drive to thrive, you can travel and work from anywhere you like.
• A workload you can rely on. We’ll set you enough tasks to keep that mind busy! At Scopic, we’ll ensure you always have a consistent flow of engaging, challenging work to do.
• Recognition and reward. We acknowledge diligence and hard work through annual pay increases for good performance.
Down to business!
• Salary Range: Starting from $6.5 per hour and negotiable depending on your skills, experience and your performance during our recruiting process.
• This is an hourly paid position.
• Employees are paid monthly via wire transfer.
Scopic is an equal opportunity employer. We value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, marital status, national origin, gender, veteran status, sexual orientation, age, or disability status.
Have the skills, the drive, and the passion to join the Scopic family?
Apply today to join our growing team of remote professionals from around the world.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.hire.trakstar.com/jobs/fk0srwt?source=AfriSplash
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.