Remote Jobs on AfriSplash Remotely
The gateway to Africa's remote workforce🌍
Scrolller is a rapidly expanding, entertaining website that offers users incredible content.
We're a small, and fast-paced team of people who are dedicated to making Scrolller (7 million monthly active users) the best it can be. We're searching for individuals that are passionate about the product they're developing and who show that passion in their work.
It's even better if you've been a long-time Scrolller user!
If you secure the role, then you’ll be:
• Collaborating within the Scrolller team to provide a fantastic experience to our users.
• Working alongside two other full-stack developers to deliver new features, and to enhance existing ones.
• Implement solid user flows and interfaces in production.
We’d like you to bring along your own ideas and feedback, and help us refine our ideas. Please add the Scrolller’s MAU to the top of your application or it will be ignored.
Our frontend is a single-page web application built with React and TypeScript. Our backend is written in Kotlin and hosts a GraphQL API. We’ll guide you through the codebase once you join to help you settle in. Soon we’re going to create a Scrolller app for mobile, so experience here would be a big plus.
You would be an ideal candidate if you:
- Are motivated and creative!
- Are a good team player
- Have an understanding of software design principles (e.g. SOLID)
- Are confident developing with both React and TypeScript
- Have some experience in working with Kotlin, PostgreSQL and GraphQL APIs
- Can implement good testing methodologies, testing, troubleshooting, and refactoring
- Can build Web UI animations
- Have experience in hybrid mobile app frameworks (e.g. react-native)
- Experience in DevOps is a plus
Are you okay with NSFW content?
The pay rate will be $10-$20 per hour. We are looking forward to your applications!
Get the latest job publications.
Join our mailing list.